We are seeking a rockstar digital marketing manager to join our global marketing team.
Reporting directly into the Global Marketing Director and based in either our Woking or Zurich offices, this role gives the right candidate the opportunity to deploy their skills across the entire B2B digital marketing mix in an exciting startup environment.
Your job will be to develop and implement integrated digital strategies that drive lead engagement and promote the LzLabs brand to key audiences. You will work closely with marketing and sales teams to create, test and refine CRM campaigns including the optimisation of our creative, copy and communications channel selection across website, social, email, search, advertising and re-targeting.
You will have experience in a digital role either in an organization or agency with extensive B2B capability, ideally with experience in the technology sector. Experience in managing marketing automation tools is key, and you will be content-obsessed with a keen interest in the latest B2B technology developments and trends.
With an attractive package, including stock participation, and view to developing the candidate into a senior marketing professional within the organization, this role presents a significant opportunity for the right candidate.
- Focusing on 3 key pillars: Acquisition, Engagement, Retention – you will leverage our multiple channels to ensure the growth of our prospect and partner base & interactions with our audiences
- Create, implement and optimize campaigns – always looking for the most effective approach.
- Own digital marketing budget allocation, reporting & analysis
- Own the CRM channel + integration with social, paid, website and email marketing functions
- Grow organic social media channels in collaboration with content marketing: FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Blog page audiencegrowth, promotion & reporting
- All digital lead generation including paid media, and associated reporting
- Closely collaborate with Product, Sales, Graphic, Communications, and Content Development teams
- Work closely with C-Suite and other senior staff members with a “one-team” approach
- University degree in business, marketing, communications or similar qualification
- 3-7 years of experience in digital marketing
- Self-starter attitude & highly creative approach to campaigns
- Very good analytical & conceptual skills and ability to identify and solve problems
- Solid technical skills to deal effectively with marketing automation tools (Hubspot/Marketo/Eloqua), SEO management tools (SEMRush) and website management (WordPress)
- Ability to implement campaigns at a granular level and analyse performance, quickly identifying new areas for improvement
- Experience in a B2B sales environment, ideally in the field of technology
- Experience managing, or working for, a retained digital marketing agency
- Ability to create appealing and effective visual and written communication
- You understand lead nurturing and growth, how it is achieved, how it is scaled
- Willing to learn what you don’t already know
- Excellent, native or near-native communication skills in English (French, German, Spanish or Italian a plus)
- You’re a fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone; flexible and fearless, you’re also excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- Copywriting experience
- Website management experience, ideally using WordPress
- Analytics platform knowledge, including Google, Hubspot and WordPress
- Drives results – Sets the right ambition and pursues it relentlessly
- Doesn’t settle for good enough, constantly pushes the team forward Driven for results, action oriented and willing to get their hands dirty
- Works at pace – delivers at above average pace
- Resilient under pressure and up for a challenge
- Able to prioritise competing priorities
- Collaborates – Is a team player
- Background of consistently out-performing peers
- Works with others across the organisation and with external partners to get to output Flexes communication style to meet the needs of various audiences
- Good communicator – Especially written
- Persuasive – ability to engage and influence with thoughtful dialogue
- Excellent Listener
- Risk taker
- Persistent / Politely aggressive / sometimes ‘unreasonable’ when it helps to move things along
- Seek to demonstrate expert knowledge in your fields of expertise
The Marketing team is responsible for managing LzLabs’ brand reputation and lead generation activities globally. In March 2017, Dale Vecchio was recruited as Chief Marketing Officer and immediately set about bringing a step change in thinking and approach to digital marketing within LzLabs. Dale joined from Gartner, where he spent 18 years as an analyst specializing in mainframe modernization. Dan Pickles, previously Account Director at AxiCom, joined LzLabs in August 2017 as Global Marketing Director and oversees all marketing programs, including digital.
The key priorities for the new digital team are:
- Drive sales through a best-in-sector, segmented and life-cycle based CRM program
- Enrich LzLabs’ customers digital experience by providing tailored content that is easily consumable across web, social and email platforms
- Generate brand buzz and improved engagement through fresh and engaging online content
- Play their part in a lean, mean marketing machine that executes to a consistently high standard
If you are interested in this challenging position where you can have a major impact on the marketing and sale of LzLabs products and services, please send your CV (pdf format) by email.
HR / Office Manager