At LzLabs we are on a mission liberate organizations from the constraints of their legacy systems and move them to flexible, more powerful and cost-effective solutions, integrated with DevOps, Open-Source and the Cloud. We achieve this with an elite team of industry professionals, and through our partnerships with the world’s largest cloud and integration partners.
Job title: Project Manager
Work location: Wallisellen (Zurich)
Division/Department: Project Management Office (PMO)
Reports to: Head of PMO
You will be part of a highly focused and energetic team that will drive customer success. You will lead the customer’s transformation journeys, engage with executives as well as serve as liaison between customer and LzLabs delivery and development teams. Thanks to our work, our customers will modernize their mainframe and enable innovation of their core legacy applications.
- Leading projects and programs (full project lifecycle)
- Engaging in the Sales bid (initial estimates and project plan
- Strengthening maturity of the PMO processes and tools
- 5+ years of experience of project and program management (large IT transformations or customer implementations of IT solutions)
- Project management and scrum certifications
- Proven ability to lead customer’s engagements
- Strong ownership, attention to details and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate determination, discipline and resilience in achieving project goals
- Fluent in German (native) and English (at least C1)
- Ability to travel (20% – 50%)
- University degree in business, management, computer science or related
- Next to English and German, fluency in either French or Spanish.
What we offer
- Innovative and market disruptive software
- Interesting and challenging projects with the biggest enterprises
- Great work environment and a very modern workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fast-growing organization
- International team
- Competitive salary
- Commitment to equality and diversity
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV (pdf format) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.