Job title: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Work location: Woking, UK
Reports to: SVP Worldwide Sales
LzLabs is a well-funded and unique IT software start-up based in Zurich, Switzerland. We are solving a legacy digitalization issue for large corporations which has never been solved before. As part of our sales development team, you will engage with senior IT decision makers in our prospects to drive sales engagements, and identify initiatives that will save many of them tens of millions of euros per year. Our sales cycle is complex, but with our first customer now live and acting as a proactive evangelist, this is the ideal time to join LzLabs – interest in our solution is high and there is significant opportunity for a motivated salesperson.
The focus of the SDR will be to work closely with the sales organisation to profile and initiate contact with potential customers through outbound prospecting/cold-calling, or by responding to inbound leads. The key objective of the SDR being to identify the potential needs of the customer, qualify their interest and viability, and instigate a relationship that will help drive the sale.
Once you have generated a solid lead, you will be responsible for setting up in-person meetings, arrange email follow-up, or conference calls, and contributing to the sales activity to close new business transactions, as well as to progress existing engagements.
Therefore, we are looking for someone with a spontaneous and open mind set, who is a great communicator and has a goal-oriented working attitude. In our agile environment you will be able to proactively plan sales strategies and tactics for your assigned territory, as well as in conjunction with the team for the overall region.
We are looking for the very best – you will have developed your skills and established a solid platform to progress your career so far, and will be someone that is always pushing yourself to beat targets and achieve the next goal.
You should be:
- Fluent in English, with a second European language – further language skills are a bonus
- 2+ years in an SDR role within enterprise software/services sales
- Skills including:
- Customer service
- Interpersonal communications
- Time management
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Use of Microsoft 365 applications
- Use of CRM/Marketing automation systems (ideally Hubspot)
- Enthusiastic and socially confident
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Leadership spark and ambition
- An opportunity to work in a progressive and dynamic team
- High degree of independence with creative scope
- A great work environment and a very modern workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fast-growing organization
- International environment
- Competitive salary and opportunity for development
- Commitment to equality and diversity
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV (pdf format) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.