Job title: Senior New Business Account Manager
Work location: DACH/Flexible
Reports to: VP Sales DACH
LzLabs is a well-funded and unique IT software start-up based in Zurich, Switzerland. We are solving a legacy digitalization issue for large corporations which has never been solved before. As part of our sales team, you will engage with senior IT decision makers and drive initiatives that will save many of them tens of millions of euros per year. Our sales cycle is complex, but with our first customer now live and acting as a proactive evangelist, this is the ideal time to join LzLabs – interest in our solution is high and there is significant opportunity for a motivated sales professional.
This is not an ordinary sales job. We are looking for an experienced, talented, smart and highly motivated solution sales lead who can quickly assess a customer situation and adapt our solution to fit. To build a customer-specific solution you will need to collaborate with different departments within the organization to drive an opportunity through to success. Therefore, we are looking for someone with a spontaneous and open mind set, who is a great communicator and has a goal-oriented working attitude. In our agile environment you will be able to proactively plan sales strategies for your assigned territory, as well as in conjunction with the team for the overall region.
We are looking for the very best – you will have picked the right companies over your career and will be someone that is always over target.
You should be:
- Fluent in German and English, additional language skills are a bonus
- 10+ years in new business within enterprise software/services sales
- Enthusiastic and socially confident
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Leadership spark
- Ability to travel (20% – 50%)
- An opportunity to work in a progressive and dynamic team
- High degree of independence with creative scope
- A great work environment and a very modern workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fast-growing organization
- International environment
- Competitive salary and opportunity for development
- Commitment to equality and diversity
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV (pdf format) by email to email@example.com.