Skilled application owners continue to retire and take knowledge of crucial business processes with them. Companies seek greater application agility and cloud elasticity to help support more efficient digital processes and remain competitive. Can they achieve this on the mainframe?
Download the 2019 LzLabs Mainframe Modernization Survey to discover why IT leaders feel that:
- 3 years is the average time until retiring staff will significantly impact organizations’ mainframe workforce.
- 63% say mainframe staff retirement presents a major risk to their business.
- 69% believe the inflexibility of their mainframe applications limits innovation.
- 52% say migrating off the mainframe means better cloud elasticityand/or increased development agility.
- 91% of IT leaders say their organization has moved, or plans to move, to a containerized testing model in the next 5 years.