Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use Our Site, as these will apply to your use of Our Site. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
By using Our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms, that they are legally binding on you and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use Our Site and must navigate away from Our Site immediately.
Other applicable terms
Access our site
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to Our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of Our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason Our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Our Site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
Linking to our site
You may link to Our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us at the e-mail address provided below.
You may use Our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Site:
- in any way which would breach these Terms
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Site in contravention of these Terms.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Site;
- any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on Our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining prior written consent from us and, where necessary, our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
The content on Our Site (the “Content“) is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Content.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the Content, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide Our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on Our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses or other malware.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access Our Site. You should use your own anti-malware security software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
Breach, suspension, termination
Breach of the Terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions in our sole discretion:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary.
We exclude our liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms. The responses described in this policy are not exhaustive, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way Our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to Our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to Our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of Our Site.
https://www.lzlabs.com is a site operated by LzLabs GmbH. We are registered in Switzerland under company number 09790872 and we have our registered office at Richtiarkade 16, CH-8304 Wallisellen.
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these Terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
To contact us, please e-mail email@example.com.